Baba Ramdev Yoga
Baba ramdev is a famous yog guru from India who made yoga more popular all over the world. His yoga poses and pranayama (breathing exercises) provides multiple health benefits and can keep you away from health issues. The practice of baba ramdev yoga asanasa and pranayama improves the function of body organs and overall health.
Baba Ramdev Seven Pranayam
There are so many pranayama (breathing exercises) are available but baba ramdev has recommended seven pranayamas to practice everyday. According to baba ramdev, at least you should practice these seven pranayamas regularly which are enough to keep you healthy and fit. Let’s check the list of seven pranayama
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Bahya pranayama
- Anulom Vilom Pranayama and Nadi Shodhan
- Bhramari Pranayama
- Udggeth Pranayama
- Pranav Pranayama
Regular practice of seven pranayama, boosts your immunity and keep you away from cold, cough, fever and other health issues. 30 minutes practice of these deep breathing exercises, improves the function body organs and makes you strong internally.
Benefits of Baba Ramdev Yoga
Regular practice of yoga poses, breathing exercises and following good lifestyle gives your so many health benefits as shown below.
- Improves oxygen rich blood circulation all over the body.
- Effective to reduce body weight.
- Boosts resistance power.
- Improves the function of lungs and increases their capacity to keep them healthy and prevent any type of lung disease.
- It is best to reduce stress, tension, anxiety and depression.
- Strengthens the body organs and improves their function.
- Improves the function of liver, kidney, and heart.
- Prevents a headache and migraine.
- Prevents and cures heart diseases.
- Effective to reduce high blood pressure and High blood sugar level.
- Improves the function of brain, boosts memory power and improves concentration.
- Cures stomach disorder like indigestion, constipation, gas and bloating.
- Effective to prevent and cure thyroid problem.
- Strengthens your neck, shoulders, back, hips and legs.
[ Do Not Miss – Yoga Asanas ]