Deepika was born on January 5th, 1986 in Copenhagen, Denmark. She is a state level badminton player and now she is a famous Bollywood actress.
Deepika Padukone Fitness Secrets
For fitness Deepika follow regular exercise, yoga and healthy diet in her daily life.
She says , “I do regular exercise, yoga, eat healthy and positive thinking is what makes me look good.”
Deepika Padukone Diet Secrets
- Breakfast – 2 eggs with low fat milk or sometimes south Indian dish like Idli, Dosa or Upma
- Lunch – Grilled fish, chapattis, fresh vegetables
- Evening snacks – Nuts, almonds and coffee
- Dinner – Chapattis, vegetables, fruit juice. She avoids rice, non veg or heavy food at night.
- After every two hours Deepika prefers to take fruits, fruit juice or coconut water.
Deepika Padukone Fitness Workout Secrets
- Deepika wakes up at 6 am. Start with yogasana and other stretching exercises. She always takes a walk for half an hour after an exercises. In yoga exercises Deepika like used to practice, suryanamaskar, cat pose, sarvangasana (Shoulder stand pose), virabhadrasana and pranayama ( deep breathing).
- She doesn’t go to the gym daily. Instead, she likes to do Pilates and stretching. She practices pushups, pull- ups, crunches, and squats.
- Dance keep her fit.
- She includes light weight training also in her routine exercises.
- Some time due to busy schedule, she is not able to do workout for 1 – 2 weeks. That time she use to do light weight exercises depending upon which body part is being worked upon.
Deepika Padukone Fitness Tips
- Drink plenty of water
- Take enough sleep
- Eat fresh and healthy
- Diet and exercise are important, but one should incorporate some sports in their workout.
Deepika’s Height and Weight
- Height – 5ft 9 inch/175 cm
- Weight – 60 Kg.
You May Like to Read
1. Healthy Vegetarian Diet Plan for Weight Loss
2. 10 Best Superfoods for Weight Loss – Eyogaguru.com
3. Yoga Asana for Weight Loss and Flat Stomach
4. Weight Loss Tips and Diet