Home Forums Intro Health Resources

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  yogaprakash 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

health
    Participant

Advice on Separation – As a therapist, I have years of experience and a diverse range of qualifications and skills, which means I can cover many issues you might be facing in your life from confidence building to insomnia, stop smoking, pain relief, phobias, bereavement, anxiety, depression, career change, relationship problems and many other common issues we face in our lives.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  admin.

TheresaHenderson
    Participant

Yes, totally right. I saw my friend getting into depression because of her health. On searching a lot on web, she came up with programme sportif. It helped her a lot to overcome from her health issue and maintain a healthy body. You can Check This Outt to know more about its advantages.

TheresaHenderson
    Participant

Nice

yogaprakash
    Participant

Yoga Alliance certified 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training course in Rishikesh, India – Hatha yoga certification course in Rishikesh india, RYS 200

The 200 hours Hatha Yoga Teacher Training course at RISHIKESH YOGA PRAKASH is designed to develop Yoga Teaching skills by understanding the root principles of ancient yoga traditions. The course is ideal for those who aim to take Yoga teachings as a profession as well as for those who want to experience and follow yoga as a path of holistic living.

We are committed and focused on imparting authentic teachings of traditional yoga with combination of modern day tools in order to enhance and improve your knowledge and skills to become an inspiring yoga teacher. We conduct our yoga teachers training program and Yoga Retreats primarily in Rishikesh (India), Singapore, China and Bali (Indonesia). Our thorough syllabus covers each and every aspect of yoga science including theoretical and practical aspects of yoga practices.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.