Lemon is full of essential nutrients like vitamin C, B-complex vitamins, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and fiber. It contains antibacterial, antiseptic and antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
How to prepare?
Just add half lemon juice in warm glass of water, that’s it.
Benefits of drinking hot lemon water in the morning
- Drinking lime water in the morning and before going to bed at night is good for digestion. It cures indigestion.
- Duet to a rich source of vitamin C and an essential nutrient it boosts your immune system.
- Rinsing mouth with lemon water freshens your breath. Cures toothache and helps to whiten teeth.
- Stimulates liver function. Enhance the enzyme function and flush out the toxins in the body.
- Excellent for weight loss. Should drink on an empty stomach in the morning with the 2 spoons of honey.
- Reduces anxiety and depression. Provides energy to the body.
- Warm lime water cures sore throat.
- It fights with unhealthy bacteria in the gut.
- Due to antioxidant property it tones the skin and cures wrinkles. In short it is healthy for skin.
- Due to the rich source of potassium it stimulates the functions of the entire Central Nervous System.
- It contains citric acid which maintains the PH level of the body.
- Reduces acidity and neutralize the body.
- It reduces pain and inflammation in joints and knees.
- It regulates and encourages the production of bile.
- Warm lemon water is known as a great energy booster.
- Due to rich sources of vitamin C, it strengthens the bones.
- It is a good source of anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It helps to heal wounds and infection.
- It’s used to treat low and high blood pressure.
- It helps to purify blood.
- Due to the rich source of potassium it is good for heart patients.
View All Home Remedies
- What Are the Benefits of Drinking Hot Honey and Lemon Water?
- Baking Soda ( Sodium Bicarbonate), Amazing Uses and Benefits
- Cow Ghee Health Benefits and Uses
- Top Health Benefits Of Turmeric Milk For Health And Beauty