What are the signs and symptoms of heart disease in women?
Heart attack symptoms in women are not always same as men. When we hear about heart attack we probably think about chest pain. But women might not have chest pain always. Women will not get same symptoms of heart attack as men such as chest pain. Instead, women can feel heaviness, tightness in the chest. The pain can be in back between the shoulders instead of the chest.
Top heart attack symptoms in women
- Feel extremely tired. Cannot even walk or hold light things.
- Shortness of breath
- Trouble with sleeping
- Stomach pain
- Nausea, or lightheadedness
- Feeling scared or nervous
- Cold sweating
- Uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain in chest
- A burning in the chest or feeling uncomfortable
- Pain or tightness in the back, between the shoulders, arms, neck, jaw
What to do?
If you feel this type of heart attack symptoms
- Do not wait. Consult your doctor first or call somebody to inform your situation.
- Do not drive yourself if you are going to hospital. You need ambulance or take someones help to go to hospital
- Do not feel silly if you found normal after check up. After all precaution is better than cure.
- Do not treat yourself at home because it can be dangerous or wasting of time.
How to prevent and cure heart attack
- Always consult your doctor if you notice this types of symptoms
- Say no to smoking and alcohol
- Start exercising for 30 minutes daily in the morning and evening. Even 30 minutes walking is enough to improve your blood circulation.
- After walking take 15 minutes rest and practice Anulom vilom pranayama and bhastrika pranayama for 10 minutes each in the beginning.
- Have healthy diet
- Lose weight
- Check diabetes
- Reduce your cholesterol
- Reduce your stress, depression and anxiety
- Regular practice of pranayama (Breathing exercises) not only prevent heart attack but also it cures your heart disease.
Your may like to read
- Cure Heart Disease By Yoga Pranayama Exercises
- Yoga For Preventing Coronary Artery Disease
- Symptoms of heart problems
- Signs of Heart Attack Never to Ignore