Janu Sirsasana is the Sanskrit word. It is beneficial to improve flexibility, boost digestion, tone stomach, relieve menstrual discomfort and stress.
Janu – Knee,
Sirs – Head
Asana – Pose
English name– Head to Knee Pose
Janu Sirsasana Steps
- Sit on the floor with an erect spine.
- Stretch your right leg in front of you.
- Fold your left leg and try to place your sole of left leg on the inner part of the right thigh.
- Now inhale and raise your both the hands.
- While exhaling bend forward to place your head on right knee.
- If possible try to hold your toe of right leg with the both hands.
- Hold this position for few seconds and keep breathing deeply.
- Now while inhaling come up, raise your hands and while exhaling bring the arms down to the sides.
- Repeat this with stretching left leg.
Janu Sirsasana Benefits
Janu Sirsasana Precautions
Avoid doing Head to Knee pose if you are suffering from
Do Not Miss