This is the last seventh pranayama. After practicing all six pranayama concentrate your mind on inhaling and exhaling for some time this is called Pranav pranayama. This is very simple breathing exercise. This is one type of meditation you can say.
Steps for pranav pranayama
- Sit in Padmasana, Sukhasana or Vajrasana quietly.
- Breathe normally and concentrate your mind on inhaling and exhaling.
- While practicing Pranav pranayama imagine that God is everywhere in every particle.
- Practice for 3 minutes to 1 hour as per your available time.
Benefits of pranav pranayama
- It gives physical and spiritual energy.
- Gives relief from mental stress and overcomes the physical disorders.
- Gives good health.
- Strengthen the mind.
- Increases concentration.
- Helps in spiritual development and widen our perspective.
This is the simplest breathing exercise and all people of any age can practice.
- Pranayama should be practiced early in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Pranayama should be practiced in fresh air.
- Pranayama should be practice under expert guidance.
You May Like to Read
1. Important Seven Pranayama Sequence (Breathing Exercises)
2. Top Weight Loss Exercises and Diet Tips
3. Top Health Problems
4. Top Home Remedies
5. Top Health Tips
6. Yoga Poses