Ardha Chakrasana (Half wheel pose) is more easy to practice than Chakrasana. In our previous article, we have already seen the benefits and steps of full wheel pose (Chakrasana). Let’s see Ardha Chakrasana benefits, steps and precautions one by one. Mainly it is effective to control blood sugar, burn belly fat and reduce back pain.
Ardha – Half
Chakra – Wheel
Asana – Pose
Ardha Chakrasana Benefits
- Effective to reduce stomach and thighs fat.
- Stimulates pancreas and controls high blood sugar.
- Improves lungs capacity.
- Brings flexibility to your spine and back muscles.
- Tones arms, thighs, waist, and shoulders.
- Relieves pain in neck and shoulders.
- One of the best exercise to get relief from back pain.
- Cures respiratory disorders.
- Stimulates abdominal organs.
- Good exercise for heart health.
- Regulates blood pressure.
- Stretches your stomach, intestine and abdomen organs.
- Effective to relieve menstrual disorders.
Ardha Chakrasana Steps
- Stand straight like Tadasana (Mountain Pose).
- Now while inhaling raise your hand up straight and bend backward as shown in above image.
- You can hold your hips with your hands and bend backward without bending knees.
- Hold this position for few seconds and continue breathing slowly.
- Now while exhaling, come back to the starting position.
- Repeat this cycle for 3-5 times.
Ardha Chakrasana Precautions
- Should consult your doctor before practicing Ardha Chakrasana during pregnancy.
- Patient of serious spine and hips problem should not practice.
- Ulcer and hernia patient should not practice.
- High blood pressure patient should avoid.
Hey, friends hope you found this article on Ardha Chakrasana benefits interesting and helpful. If yes then do not forget to share and comment below.
You May Like To Read