Excellent yoga exercise for those suffering from Back pain. The pose is known as Balasana (Child Pose). This pose stretches and relaxes the spine.
Steps for Balasana (Child’s Pose)
- To start the asana first sit on knees with buttocks touching on your heels.
- Place your hand on thighs and palms down. Maintain the position of thighs as shown in the above image.
- While exhaling slowly bring your chest between your knees and swinging hands forward as shown in the above image.
- Breathe gently and hold the posture for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After this inhale slowly and return to starting position.
- Repeat this asana for 5 to 10 times.
Benefits Balasana (Child’s Pose)
- Stretches and Strengthens muscle of hips, thighs and ankles
- Helps to relieve stress and fatigue.
- Increases blood circulation.
- Helps to cure back pain.
Precautions for Balasana
- You can use pillows under your forehead if it is difficult to place on the floor.
- If suffering from knees injuries or diarrhea should not do this asana.
- Those suffering from high blood pressure should not practice.
View more yoga poses
You may like to read
- Diabetes Symptoms – How Yoga Control and Cure Diabetes?
- Yoga for Kidney Failure – How Kapalbhati Pranayama Cures kidney?
- Cure Heart Disease By Yoga Pranayama Exercises
- Yoga and Pranayama for High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
- Top Yoga Exercises For Weight Loss
- Losing Belly Fat Fast By Kapalbhati Pranayama at Home
- Cure Depression Stress And Anxiety By Yoga And Pranayama