Sanskrit word Bhastrika means bellows. This breathing exercise resembles the blowing of bellows. Bhastrika is the excellent breathing exercise which we can practice slowly or fast as per our convenience. A person who is suffering from a Heart problem and Lung problems should practice slowly or slowly increase the speed of breathing.
Bhastrika Pranayama should practice normally 3-5 minutes twice a day in the fresh air. In this pranayama, the body gets the maximum amount of oxygen due to complete inhaling and exhaling breathing.
Steps for Bhastrika Pranayama
- Sit comfortably on the flat ground. Those who can’t sit on the ground can sit on a chair because this pranayama is related to the breath.
- Take a deep breath through both nostrils and fill the lungs with air and then exhale with a hissing sound.
- Inhale deeply and exhale completely.
- Do this for 2 min to 5 minutes max and see the result in a few days.
Benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama
- It improves blood circulation.
- Keep away the heart-related problems.
- Provide relaxation for body and mind.
- Improves your concentration.
- Helps to stronger the lungs.
- Relive stress depression and hypertension.
- Cures obesity and arthritis.
- Calms the mind.
- Cures throat infection.
- Increases appetite.
- Cure asthma, headache, migraine, neurological problems, depression, gastric problems.
View Main Seven Pranayama
You May Like to Read
5. Yoga Poses
- Diabetes Symptoms – How Yoga Control and Cure Diabetes?
- Yoga for Kidney Failure – How Kapalbhati Pranayama Cures kidney?
- Cure Heart Disease By Yoga Pranayama Exercises
- Yoga and Pranayama for High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
- Top Yoga Exercises For Weight Loss
- Losing Belly Fat Fast By Kapalbhati Pranayama at Home
- Cure Depression Stress And Anxiety By Yoga And Pranayama