It is an excellent and easy workout that can be done at home for building your triceps. Regular practice of push ups tones your chest, shoulders, forearms, upper arms, and wrists.
Steps for Triceps Push Ups
- Lie on the ground on your stomach and hands on both the side. Just relax your body.
- Lift your upper body with the help of both the hands as shown in fig.
- Hands should be straight and should be perpendicular to the ground and your back, neck, and knees should be straight.
- Now Inhale deeply and lower your chest between your hands until there is a 90-degree angle at the elbows as shown in the above image.
- Now exhale completely and move upwards that is your starting position.
- Beginners can start with 5-10 cycles in the first set. After practicing regularly you can increase as per your stamina.
Benefits of Triceps Push Ups
- The easy workout which can be practiced at home also. No need to go to the gym.
- Stimulates metabolism and blood circulation.
- Good for burning extra calories.
- Push up helps to increase the testosterone level and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Excellent workout for building your triceps.
- Regular practice of push ups tones your chest, shoulders, forearms, upper arms, and wrists.
- Builds overall stamina and strengthens the muscles of the upper body.
Precautions for Triceps Push Ups
If you feel any pain during practice stop immediately to avoid any serious injuries. Should not overdo any exercise or practice under expert guidance. Doctor advice is must before practice any exercise.