Vegetarian Diet Plan for Weight Loss
If you want to lose weight then what you eat and how you eat is very important. So that you should follow a proper diet plan to lose weight daily. You should include those best Superfoods in your diet which are high in fiber, protein, and other essential nutrients. Here we are going to show a basic vegetarian diet plan for weight loss.
Drink 2 glasses of warm lemon honey water early in the morning on an empty stomach. Go for fast walking or jogging. Warm Lemon honey water will reduce body fat and remove harmful toxins from the body.
Breakfast – Brown bread with milk, oats, or corn flakes, 1 bowl of boiled sprouts, or fruit salad. But if you are vegetarian then you can have Upma, idli and skimmed milk and fruits
Morning snack – Tea or coffee with some biscuits or almonds or walnuts.
Lunch – Chapatis without oil, Brown rice, dal or curry, vegetable, salad and curd
Evening snack – Tea/coffee with biscuits, or one apple, cucumber or nuts
Dinner – Chapatis without oil, rice without starch or brown rice, dal or curry, vegetable, salad. But you should eat less than at lunch you have.
Superfoods to Include in Diet Plan for Weight Loss – Oats, wheat, oranges, green tea, fruits, vegetables, kidney beans, brown rice, barley, broccoli.
[Don’t Miss – 10 Best Superfoods for Weight Loss ]
Important Tips for Weight Loss
- Always drink warm water if possible.
- Should drink 8-10 glasses daily.
- Should not drink water immediately after completing your lunch or dinner. Wait for 1 hour, then drink. It will help you to digest your food properly.
- Eat less food at frequent intervals.
- If possible go for walking or jogging in the morning and evening also.
- Practice yoga poses to reduce weight and stomach belly fat.
- No sweets, cold drinks, dairy products, junk, and fried food. Occasionally it’s fine to eat.
- Do not skip your breakfast.
- Eat slowly
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep
- Eat food that is high in fiber, protein, and other essential nutrients which is important to reduce your weight.
- Find out why you are not losing weight?
- Do not eat when you are stressed or bored.
- Always check your weight and your body shape in the mirror. It will motivate you to exercise and follow a proper weight loss diet.