Are you suffering from back pain, depression or stress then Makarasana yoga pose is one of the best exercises for you. Crocodile Yoga Pose is effective to relieve back pain, stress, indigestion and many. Let’s see how to practice Makarasana (Crocodile Pose) steps and benefits?
Sanskrit Name – Makarasana
Makara – Crocodile
Asana – Pose
- First, lie down on your stomach and stretch your hands forward.
- Before going to next steps, breathe normally for few seconds to let your body relax.
- Now while inhaling raise your upper body up as shown in above image.
- Place your chin in your palms and keep breathing deeply.
- Hold this position for few minutes.
- Now while exhaling release your pose. Remove your palms and bring down your shoulders and chin on the ground.
- Repeat this for few more times.
- It is an excellent yoga exercise for relieving back pain.
- Effective to reduce stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Much effective to prevent constipation and indigestion.
- Beneficial in the treatment of high blood pressure and heart disease.
- Stretches your spine and brings flexibility.
- Those who are suffering from serious back pain, neck and beck injuries should not practice.
- Always practice under an expert guidance if you are suffering from any health issues.