The yoga guru Baba Ramdev from India recommends few effective yoga asanas for pregnant women. These asanas are effective to keep you stress-free and have an easy delivery. Ancient yoga of India always plays an important role during pregnancy. Let’s see the list of yoga positions during pregnancy and their benefits.
Benefits of Yoga During Pregnancy
According to the Baba Ramdev Bhastrika, Anulom Vilom, Dandasana, Baddha Konasana, Markatasana, and bridge are the best yoga poses for pregnant ladies. Let’s see one by one.
Yoga Asanas for Pregnant Women
1. Bhastrika Breathing Exercise
Bhastrika pranayama is consists of deep inhaling and exhaling which is effective to calm the mind and release stress. Improves blood circulation and boosts the immune system.
More Details – Bhastrika Pranayama Benefits and Steps
2. Anulom Vilom Breathing Exercise
Regular practice of Anulom Vilom pranayama releases stress, depression, and fatigue during pregnancy. Also, helps to maintain blood pressure and improves positivity.
More Details – Anulom Vilom Pranayama Steps and Benefits
3. Dandasana (Staff Pose)
After this sit in Dandasana yoga pose and start rotating your toes in a circular motion and bend your fingers of feet backward and forward for 1-2 minutes.
- Dandasana will improve the function of the reproductive organ.
- Strengthens back and legs.
More Details – Dandasana Steps and Benefits
4. Baddha Konasana (Butterfly Pose)
Butterfly pose is one of the best yoga asanas for pregnant women because it makes childbirth easy.
- Stretches thighs and groins.
- Regular practice of butterfly pose strengthens the pelvic region.
- Stimulates abdominal organs.
More Details – Butterfly Pose Benefits and Steps
5. Markatasana (Monkey Pose)
Regular practice of Markatasana improves flexibility in the spine and cures constipation and gas.
6. Setu Bandha (Bridge Pose)
- Improves digestion.
- Stretches back, spine, hips, and buttock.
- Improves the function of abdomen organs.
More Details – Steps and Benefits of Bridge Pose
The recommended yoga asanas for pregnant women by Baba Ramdev should be done under an expert guidance to avoid injuries and complications.