Nowadays kidney failure problem is not rare. There are so many people from childhood to old age are having kidney problems. Due to unhealthy lifestyles and wrong medication, peoples are silently suffering from kidney disease. Kidney problem is steadily increasing in people because they are not aware of the function of our kidneys and how to maintain them.
Let’s Understand the Function of Kidney
- It makes urine.
- Removes waste and toxins from your body.
- Maintains the chemical balance.
- Removes excess water.
- Help to control your blood pressure.
- Keeps your bones healthy.
- Makes red blood cells.
Now think if your kidneys are not functioning properly then definitely your life is in danger.
Most of the people suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) don’t know it because they may not show any symptoms for a long time till the situation becomes critical.
Symptoms of Kidney Failure
- Changes in urination. Little or no urine while urinating.
- Fatigue and weakness.
- Difficulty in concentrating.
- Swelling of legs and feet.
- Blood in the urine.
- Decreased appetite.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Pain in the back below to rib cage.
- Skin rashes and itching.
Yoga for kidney Failure
Yes, yogasana and pranayama helps to cures kidney for free of cost. The regular practice of pranayama (Breathing exercise) enhances the power of the kidneys as well cures kidney problems. No need of expensive medicines and dialysis.
Research has seen that Kapalbhati pranayama and Anulom vilom pranayama gives outstanding results. It enhances and improves the power of the kidneys. It lowers down the creatinine (Chemical waste molecule) level in the blood of kidney failure patient.
Practicing Kapalbhati Pranayama and Anulom Vilom regularly on an empty stomach each for 15 -30 minutes will improve the function of the kidney. Try it because it is free of cost. You can continue your medicines if you are already taking. You will lower down your creatinine (Chemical waste molecule) level in the blood. Those are not able to take expensive medicines should practice kapalbhati and anulom vilom pranayama for 15 – 30 minutes daily and see your creatinine level. You will find amazing positive changes in your kidney. Believe in yoga and in your practice.
Practice it regularly in the morning and evening. God has blessed us with an excellent respiratory system. So try it and start from today. Never give up
Precautions for Kidney Patients
- Kidney patient should consult a doctor first before practicing yoga. In some cases, operation and medications are necessary so doctor advice is must.
- Those suffering from high blood pressure should practice kapalbhati slowly. Only 3 exhalations in 6 seconds.
- Please follow doctor’s advice about your diet.