- Are you suffering from hair fall?
- Are you looking for home remedies for hair growth to prevent hair loss?
First, we should understand the causes of your hair fall or hair loss. Generally you may suffer hair loss due to medication, weight loss, illness, anemia, age, fever, thyroid problems, infection or poor diet. Reasons can be different and most of them can be treated successfully by using home remedies for hair growth.
Home Remedies For Hair Growth and Hair Fall
Coconut Milk And Oil
One of the best home remedy to stop hair fall and get rid of baldness is coconut milk. Coconut is rich in protein, iron and potassium.
- Apply coconut milk on your scalp and keep it for 2 hours.
- Wash it with cool water to get shiny, soft and strong hair.
- Regular use of coconut milk will help in nourishing your hair tissues as well as fight dandruff.
Massaging With Basic Oils
Massaging your hair or scalp with amla oil, coconut oil, almond oil regularly for 15 minutes will stop hair fall. Or occasionally before going to bed you can massage your head. This will improve your blood circulation in your scalp and relieve stress.
In India henna is more popular in treating hair loss, coloring and shining hair. It strengthens the root of the hair.
- Mix 2 tablespoon of henna powder (Green powder) with 1/2 cup of curd.
- Keep the mixture for 2 hours.
- Apply this mixture on your scalp and hair twice or thrice a week.
- Wash it with cold water to get strong, smooth and shiny hair.
Onion is found to be effective to get rid of baldness or hair fall. Sulfur present in onion promotes hair growth and stop hair loss.
- Cut red or white onion in two parts.
- Rub the open side of onion on your affected area of the head.
- You can squeeze out the juice of onion and apply on scalp.
- Keep it for 15 minutes and wash with mild shampoo.
Aloe Vera is effective against hair fall and it promotes hair growth.
- Apply aloevera on your scalp.
- Massage for 15 minutes and keep it as it is for 2 hours.
- Wash your head with lukewarm water. You can repeat this for twice a week.
Egg is full of protein sulfur, zinc, selenium, iron and phosphorus etc. Due to this essential nutrients it helps to strengthens the root of the hair and stop hair loss.
- Mix egg with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Massage your scalp and hair with this egg oil.
- Keep it for 15 minutes and wash it with cool water.
One of the best home remedy to prevent hair loss and help to regrow hair.
- Boil amla pieces in coconut oil for a few minutes till the oil turns black in color.
- Let the mixture cool and apply it on your hair and scalp daily for 15 minutes.