Kapalbhati pranayama is very effective in curing stomach disorder, obesity, digestive disorder and many problems related to stomach. Those trying to lose weight can practice Kapalbhati regularly and see 100% results. let’s see its benefits and how to do Kapalbhati Pranayama.
Steps for Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Sit on the flat floor and fold your legs. keep the spine straight and close the eyes.
- Keep the right palm on right knee and left palm on left knee.
- Now take a deep breath and exhale with all your force so your stomach will go deep inside.
- When you exhale with hissing sound try to think that your disorders are coming out of your nose.
- Do not stress on inhaling. Inhalation should not involve any effort. Inhaling will be done automatically after each exhaling.
- Repeat these steps for 5 minutes and take rest. You can increase the time for 15 – 30 minutes.
- Should not practice very fast. The speed of practice should be medium.
Benefits of Kapalbhati Pranayama
- It improves the function of the lungs and the respiratory system.
- Improves the function of the reproductive system. Cures erectile dysfunction naturally.
- Improves the function of the pancreas. Helps to produce insulin hormone naturally.
- It removes toxins from the body and helps to clean the internal system.
- Calms the mind and bring stability to mind.
- Very effective in weight loss.
- Cures breast cancer.
- Helpful in reducing weight (Belly fat).
- Keeps depression away and brings positive thoughts.
- Helpful in curing respiratory diseases as asthma, allergies, and sinus.
- A cure for constipation, acidity, diabetes, asthma and all kinds of respiratory troubles, sinus and even hair loss.
- Cures kidney problems and lower down the high creatinine level.
- Improve the function of kidneys.
Ayurved Tips to Lose Weight
To lose weight you should also follow the rules of drinking water. Yes, the habit of drinking water is also directly connected to increase and decrease weight.
How to Drink Water to Lose Weight?
- Do not drink water while having food
- You can drink water 40 minutes or 1 hour before having your food.
- Drink water 1 and a half hour after having food only.
If you are not following the rules of drinking water then you are definitely going to gain weight. Kapalbhati pranayama is always the popular exercise for having a flat stomach but you should follow the rules of drinking water also.
1. What is the Maximum Time for Kapalbhati Pranayama?
Ans – Kapalbhati Pranayama should be done slowly in the beginning for 1 minute if you are fresher. But after a good practice, you can practice it for 10 mins – 45 minutes as per your stamina.
2. Can Kapalbhati be Done During Periods?
Ans – No
- Those are heart patient should do this slowly while exhaling. You can do Kapalbhati pranayama in morning or evening both the time, but keep in mind that you should do this on empty stomach.
- Pregnant women should not do this.
- High blood pressure patient should practice Kapalbhati at a slow rate. Means 3 exhalations per 5 seconds and force of exhalation should be reduced.
- Practice pranayama under the supervision of an expert yoga teacher after informing about your whole health.
- Those women’s, feel comfortable practicing pranayama during periods, can go ahead otherwise avoid it.
You May Like to Read
You May Also Like to Read About Health Problems
- Diabetes Symptoms – How Yoga Control and Cure Diabetes?
- Yoga for Kidney Failure – How Kapalbhati Pranayama Cures kidney?
- Cure Heart Disease By Yoga Pranayama Exercises
- Yoga and Pranayama for High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
- Top Yoga Exercises For Weight Loss
- Losing Belly Fat Fast By Kapalbhati Pranayama at Home
- Cure Depression Stress And Anxiety By Yoga And Pranayama