Hair loss is a common issue for men and women nowadays. First, we should know the common causes behind hair fall.
Common causes of hair loss
- Lack of essential nutrients
- Hormonal imbalance
- Stress and tension
- Dandruff and other scalp disorders
- Unhealthy diet
- Thyroid problems
How to stop hair loss naturally?
There are so many easy methods to stop hair loss and grow hair faster without using chemicals.
The best vitamins for hair
If you are suffering from hair loss and want to prevent hair fall then you should concentrate on your diet.
- Vitamin A – It is an anti-oxidant which promotes healthy hair and hair growth. For healthy hair, foods like sweet potato, Carrots, Dark leafy greens, Dried apricots, Sweet red peppers, Tuna fish, Tropical fruit (Mango) should be consumed. These are full of vitamin A. It promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss.
- Omega-3 – Egg, fish, and milk should be in our diet.
- Vitamin E – Nuts (Almonds), Shellfish, fish, Olive oil, Broccoli should include in our diet. Vitamin E promotes blood circulation in the scalp which helps to improve health growth.
- Vitamin B – Meat, Eggs, fish or dairy foods are rich in vitamin B. These vitamins help to produce melanin, which gives hair its healthy color. Improves blood circulation and stop hair loss.
Massaging your head daily for 15 minutes will stimulate blood circulation in the scalp. Massaging your scalp by using almond oil will give you better results. If possible, at least twice a week gets a head massage with almond oil to stop hair loss.
Massaging your scalp with egg oil at least twice a week strengthens your hair and gives nourishment. Regular massaging helps to prevent hair fall and grow hair faster.
Hot oil massage
- Take coconut oil, olive oil or canola oil and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot.
- Massage your scalp with this hot oil for a few minutes.
- Put on a shower cap for an hour then shampoo your hair. It helps to stop hair loss and promote hair growth.
Massage your scalp with one of these juices like garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice for few minutes. It promotes good hair growth and stops hair loss.
Yoga poses for hair loss
You should practice below yoga poses daily in the morning or evening on an empty stomach to prevent hair fall and improve hair growth. The regular practice of yoga poses stop hair from falling out.
Pranayama plays an important role in stopping hair loss naturally. The daily practice of pranayama helps to reduce stress and depression. If you reduce your stress and depression, then you will reduce the chances of hair fall. Because in most cases stress and depression is the cause of hair fall.