How to Prevent Hair Loss
- The wide-toothed comb should be used first and then a regular comb while combing. This will reduce the chances of hair fall and breakage of hair.
- Should not start combing while hair is wet. It will increase the chances of breaking hair and hair fall. Let it dry first and then start combing your hair.
- Do not massage or rub your hair vigorously with a towel or hand. This will increase the chances of breaking hair and hair fall.
- Hot oil massage like coconut, olive, or canola twice a week will prevent hair loss. Not too hot, only warm oil should massage your scalp.
- Wash your head at least twice a week with a gentle shampoo to clean your hair and dust.
- Avoid more chemical treatments on your hair.
- Avoid more ironing, excessive blow drying, and coloring to prevent hair loss.
- Do not pull back your hair tightly with rubber or elastics. It may cause hair fall.
- Include all vitamins in your diet and have a healthy diet to prevent hair loss.
- Massage with garlic juice, onion juice, or ginger juice twice a week. Leave it for a few hours and then wash it.
- Daily head massage will improve your blood circulation on the scalp. It strengthens you root of hair and make them strong.
- Massaging your scalp with warm green tea. Leave it for half an hour, then rinse. Green tea is an antioxidant and helps to prevent hair fall.
- Practice pranayama daily to reduce your stress and depression. It is true that stress and depression lead to hair fall. Pranayama will stop hair fall and promote hair growth.
- Avoid hot water baths or do not rinse your hair with hot water. Use normal water to rinse your hair.
- Protect your hair from sun, dust, and pollution. Wear a hat or cover your head with a scarf.
- Drink more water.
You may like to read