Hyperglycemia (High blood sugar) occurs due to a metabolic disorder. The pancreas does not produce sufficient insulin hormone to absorb glucose from the blood and enter into the body cells. The body cells become weaker and unable to produce energy which is important for a healthy body. Due to this the sugar (glucose) in the blood gets increase. It is called as a hyperglycemia high blood sugar means Diabetes. Read more ..
You will notice that the medicines available in the market will control (Reduce) blood sugar but cannot cure it. Yogasana and pranayama not only control high blood sugar (hyperglycemia) but also cures it. Yes it is true. Pranayama is the breathing exercise which enhance the immune system as well as improve the function of pancreas. When pancreas starts functioning properly it produce the right amount of insulin hormone to absorb glucose in blood when we eat.
Which is the best pranayama (breathing exercise) to improve the function of pancreas and produce enough insulin?
The best pranayama is Kapalbhati pranayama.
Click here for – Kapalbhati pranayama to control and cure hyperglycemia (diabetes mellitus)
There are mainly two types of diabetes
Type 1 diabetes
- Type 1 is an autoimmune disease. Means body’s own immune system is not working properly. The pancreas does not produce enough insulin to absorb sugar from the blood. 5 -10% people are Type 1 diabetes. It occurs in children and young adult. So it is called as juvenile diabetes. These patients must take artificial insulin injections every day in their life. If your parents have diabetes then your chances of diabetes is high. Little bit heredity factor is present over there. But it is unpredictable and not 100% proven.
Type 2 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes is most common and about 50% of people are suffering from it. Wrong lifestyle causes type 2. Stress, worry, tensions and depression also cause Type 2 diabetes. In this case the insulin injection is not required. By medicine and proper diet you can control blood sugar (Type 2 diabetes)
Symptoms of hyperglycemia (high blood sugar)
- Frequent urination especially at night
- Feeling very thirsty
- Feeling very hungry even after eating
- Extreme fatigue – tiredness
- Blurry vision – Poor eyesight
- Weight loss
- Itching in the body
- Slow healing of wounds
- Low sexual power
- Dry skin
- Weakness of the bones and muscles
- Tingling and burning in the feet
From blood and urine test you can easily find out that weather you are suffering from diabetes or not. It is important to treat diabetes as soon as possible to avoid other complications. But for this person should have the knowledge of diabetes symptoms.
Some people may suffer from a few symptoms out of these listed symptoms. Some people (Type 2) don’t experience any symptoms and don’t know that they are suffering from diabetes in the early stages.
Then friends don’t wast time to start kapalbhati prnayama regularly. After all precaution is better than cure. Those having diabetes mellitus can control and cure by kapalbhati pranayama and other yogasana. So start from today.
Read more related articles here for Diabetes Mellitus
- Tips and yoga for diabetes patient.