Yogurt, Yoghurt or Curd are not different, they are same. Only they called differently. It is made by bacterial fermentation of milk. Curd can be made by putting only few drops of curd in fresh milk and keep in room temperature.
Benefits of Yogurt
- It contains probiotic means a good source of good bacteria known as Streptococcus, Thermophilus and Lactobacillus Bulgaricus. According to research this good bacteria in yogurt (probiotic) help in proper digestion and avoid constipation. Improves the function of digestion system.
- Excellent for strengthening immune system.
- Good to prevent bacterial oral problems.
- Effective in reducing cholesterol. Which is good for the heart.
- Consuming yogurt with little sugar act as a good appetizer.
- Effective remedy for those suffering from Piles and Diarrhea. Those patients should eat rice with yogurt.gurt.
- Rich source of protein, calcium, magnesium, vitamin B and B12.
- Prevent colon cancer and stomach ulcers. Cleans intestine on a regular basis due to good bacteria.
- Cures H-Pylori infection and Candida infection.
- Yogurt is a rich source of calcium so it is good for bones and teeth. It strengthens bones and prevent osteoporosis.
- Beneficial in curing urinary track and bladder infections.
- Applying curd on face for some time helps to tone skin as well as make it smooth.
- Eating curd daily helps to gain weight.
- The arthritis patient should not eat yogurt. It may increase joint pain.
- Should not eat after an evening or dinner.
- Cough and cold and asthma patient should not eat curd.
- Only fresh yogurt should be eaten even it is homemade yogurt.
- It should not more sour in taste.
- Should not be eaten alone. You can add sugar, jaggery or rock salt.
More home remedies
- What Are the Benefits of Drinking Hot Honey and Lemon Water?
- Baking Soda ( Sodium Bicarbonate), Amazing Uses and Benefits
- Cow Ghee Health Benefits and Uses
- Top Health Benefits Of Turmeric Milk For Health And Beauty
- More home remedies