Friends we have read in our previous article ” How yoga can boost, and enhance your immune system?“. Yoga is always the best exercise to stay healthy and fit. Studies say that those people practicing yoga poses and pranayama regularly have good immunity systems. Because yoga boosts immunity naturally.
Bhastrika pranayama is the best breathing exercise to increase your immune power. It is very simple and everyone can do it. It takes only 10 minutes to practice.
Benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama to Boost Immunity
- Pranayama enhances and stimulates the immune system.
- Improves function and strengthens cells, tissue, glands and organs.
- Pranayama releases stress, anxiety and depression.
- Removes heart blockages.
- Cures heart problems.
- Boosts overall health and cures many health issues.
- Bhastrika pranayama increases blood circulation.
- Cure asthma, headache, Migraine, neurological problems, depression, gastric problems.
Steps for Bhastrika Pranayama
- Sit normally on ground.
- Inhale deeply and hold your breath for 20-30 seconds.
- Now exhale (Breathe out) completely with hissing sound.
- Repeat this cycle for for 5 – 10 minutes.
Yes its true that bhastrika pranayama strengthens the immune power. Practice bhastrika pranayama for 10 minutes in the morning and evening on an empty stomach daily for one month. We assure you that there will be less chances of suffering from cold, cough and flu. You will feel more energetic and fresh for the whole day. You will never feel weakness. Practice it regularly and write us your experience.
Precautions for Bhastrika Pranayama
Those suffering from lungs, heart problems and high blood pressure should practice slowly.