What is Coronary Artery Disease
In this type of heart disease a waxy substance (yellow substance as shown in image) which is also called as plaque build up in the arteries of the heart. This condition is called as Atherosclerosis. Due to these arteries become narrow and do not allow oxygen-rich blood flow to the heart. We called it as heart blockage.
Symptoms of Coronary Artery Disease?
- Angina, or chest pain. It may be due to acidity or indigestion
- Feeling heaviness, pressure and fullness in the chest
- Shortness of breath
- Irregular heartbeats
Pranayama to cure and prevent coronary artery disease
As we have seen the benefits of pranayama in our previous articles. Pranayama is the breathing exercise which is easy and simple. The study says that those heart patients follow yoga treatment for 30 days, shows excellent improvement in the function of heart than those follow standard medical therapy. Yes, your dedication and positive approach will cure your heart problems easily.
Pranayama will remove your heart blockages without spending money. 30 Minutes pranayama daily keeps your heart healthy and boosts your immune system. Only regular yoga exercises and proper diet will remove your blockages within 15-20 days. Yes, it is true.
Those are heart patient or those people want to prevent heart problems without spending on costly medicines should practice pranayama as follow.
Types of Pranayama to cure heart disease
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Bahya pranayama
- Anulom Vilom Pranayama and Nadi Shodhan
- Bhramari Pranayama
- Udggeth Pranayama
- Pranav Pranayama
Yoga poses to prevent coronary artery disease.
Heart patients should practice yogasana and pranayama slowly under expert guidance.
Home remedy – Drink Lauki juice daily in the morning before breakfast to cure coronary artery disease. It reduces high cholesterol, lose weight and improves the function of the heart. Keep in mind Lauki vegetable should be sweet. If not then avoid it. It is best to cure cholesterol and heart diseases naturally.
To find more tips and precaution visit our previous articles – Benefits of Pranayama – Excellent Breathing Exercises for Good Health
Benefit of yoga in coronary artery disease
- Reduces high blood pressure.
- Pranayama breathing exercises improve overall cardiac heart system.
- Strengthens function of arteries which flows oxygen-rich blood to the heart.
- Releases stress, anxiety and depression.
- Cures insomnia.
- Improves proper blood circulation.
- Maintain a good cholesterol level.
- Reduces high blood sugar.
- Regulate and strengthens the respiratory system.
- Improve symptoms of heart failure.
- Boost immune system.
- Strengthens mind, body, and soul.
- Overall decrease cardiovascular risk by controlling high cholesterol, body weight, high diabetes and stress hormones.
- Improves function of nervous system.