Relieving constipation by yoga poses
In our previous article we have read about the symptoms of constipation and causes of constipation. We have seen how yoga helps to relieve ulcerative colitis constipation, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and heartburn.
Yoga poses to relieve constipation
- Kapalbhati Pranayam
- Pawan Muktasana
Tips for Relieving Constipation
- Add hot lemon water for relieving constipation half lemon in a glass of warm water and drink in the morning on
- Eat guava fruit which helps in proper digestion and removing gases from the body. Should not eat guava at night. You can eat guava in the morning and after lunch.
- You can eat papaya which is also helpful for your digestion.
- Aloe vera juice on an empty stomach in the morning. Mix in one glass of water in the morning and evening. Some people may experience diarrhea so take take it with precaution.
- Drink more water. 8-10glasses of warm water in a day. It helps in proper smooth bowel movement.
- Avoid tea, spicy fried foods, pickles, fast eating, Smoking as well as staying hungry for a long time, drinking alcohol and junk food.
- Stay away from stress, tension and depression. These three things causes constipation.
Home remedies for relieving constipation
- Top Health Benefits of Drinking Hot lemon Water Every Morning
- What Are the Benefits of Drinking Hot Honey and Lemon Water?
Consult a doctor first to find the root cause of constipation. Because if there is any injury or serious problem with the intestine then proper medication is important. Practice yoga under expert guidance.
- How to Keep Your Digestive System Healthy and Clean With Yoga?
- Top 16 Constipation Symptoms, Causes and Yoga Poses