What is Cholesterol?
Cholesterol is waxy, fat like substance which gets produced by the liver. Cholesterol is very important for proper body function. It is found in all cells of the body.
What causes high cholesterol?
- Wrong diet- Saturated foods such as meats, oil, whole milk, egg yolks, butter, cakes, moist biscuits, cream and cheese.
- No exercise.
- Excessive body weight (Obesity).
- Family history.
- High blood pressure.
Symptoms and Dangers of high cholesterol levels
- Atherosclerosis – Narrowing of the arteries.
- Angina – The heart does not get enough blood and it leads to chest pain or discomfort.
- Heart Attack – The supply of blood and oxygen get stop which causes the heart muscle to die.
- Other heart related problems.
Role of cholesterol in human body
- Allows the body to produce Vitamin D and hormones. Estrogen in women and Testosterone in men.
- Helps to produce bile acid which is important for food digestion.
- Helps to maintains cell membrane.
Important tips for lowering cholesterol naturally
- You should drink warm water in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Go for walk or jogging if possible.
- Be positive and happy always.
- Avoid fatty saturated foods such as meats, oil, whole milk, egg yolks, butter, cakes, most biscuits, cream and cheese.
- Drink Lauki juice daily in the morning before breakfast lowering cholesterol naturally. Keep in mind Lauki vegetable should be sweet. If not then avoid it. It is best to cure cholesterol naturally.
How is high blood cholesterol treated by yoga?
Practice Kapalbhati pranayama and anulom vilom pranayama for 15 to 20 minutes for lowering cholesterol naturally. Those having high cholesterol levels should increase the practice for 30 minutes. Within 15 days you will see good results definitely. Pranayama can be practiced in the morning and evening also. But should be done on an empty stomach. There should be 5 hour gap between your meal and timing of pranayama practice.
Pranayama for lowering cholesterol naturally
Anulom Vilom Pranayama
Actually everyone should practice seven pranayama daily on an empty stomach. Then friend starts from today and enjoy the excellent benefits of pranayama. You will forget your doctor’s medicine in a few days.
- Please consult a doctor if you are suffering from serious problem related cholesterol.
- Pregnant women should not practice kapalbhati.
- Pranayama is safe breathing exercise so practice daily and under expert guidance.
You may also like to read:
- What are General Signs and Symptoms of Cancer?
- Diabetes Symptoms – How Yoga Control and Cure Diabetes?
- Yoga for Kidney Failure – How Kapalbhati Pranayama Cures kidney?
- Cure Heart Disease By Yoga Pranayama Exercises
- Yoga and Pranayama for High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
- Top Yoga Exercises For Weight Loss
- Losing Belly Fat Fast By Kapalbhati Pranayama at Home
- Cure Depression Stress And Anxiety By Yoga And Pranayama