Obesity or Weight gain problem is common nowadays and it is serious. Suffering from obesity or weight gain causes heart problems, diabetes, blood pressure and other serious health issues. Taking help of yoga for losing belly fat or weight loss is always the best option.
Steps for Kapalbhati Pranayama for Losing Belly Fat
For Kapalbhati practice, you can check our previous article Breathing Exercise – Kapalbhati Pranayama.
- Sit on the flat floor and fold your legs. keep the spine straight and close the eyes.
- Keep the right palm on right knee and left palm on left knee.
- Now breathe slowly and exhale with all your force so your stomach will go deep inside.
- Repeat this cycle for 15 times if you are a beginner.
You may like:
In Kkapalbhati exhaling with all your force with the nose is important till your stomach goes deep inside. Keep in mind, only exhaling should be done completely with full force but not inhaling. Do not focus on inhaling because it will happen naturally after exhaling. Repeat this exercise for 5 minutes. In the beginning, you can practice for 15 breathing but after you can increase to 60. You can take rest for some time before starting again.
Research says that kapalbhati pranayama removes air and carbon dioxide from lungs completely and helps for losing belly fat fast.
Those suffering from respiratory problem should consult a doctor before practicing Kapalbhati pranayama. Kapalbhati pranayama should be done on an empty stomach and under expert guidance. Pregnant women should not practice this asana.
Related articles you may like:
- Top Yoga Exercises For Weight Loss
- Top Yoga Exercises and Tips for Fast Weight Loss
- Yoga Tips and Reasons Why You’re Not Losing Weight
- Breathing Exercise – Kapalbhati Pranayama