Indian yoga guru Baba Ramdev recommends few exercises of yoga to improve eyesight naturally. Let’s check them one by one. To improve your eyesight and for eye health you should practice recommended exercises of yoga for eyesight by Baba Ramdev like blinking, palming, looking left-right, right-left, clockwise rotation, up-down, Bhastrika, Kapalbhati, Anulom Vilom, Udgeeth pranayama, Shirshasana, and Shavasana.
Exercises of Yoga to Improve Eyesight
It is one of the best and recommended yoga exercises for eyes by Baba Ramdev. Palming is effective to relax eye muscles and release the strain of eyes.
- Rub your palms on each other until they become warm.
- Keep warm palms on your eyes.
- Keep your eyes closed but do not touch your eyes or put pressure on your eyes.
- Hold this position for few seconds until they become cool.
- Then again rub your palms and make them warm to place on your eyes.
It provides fresh moisture, prevents dryness of eyes, removes dust or bacteria and releases strain. Hence blinking eyes is one of the effective yoga exercises for eyes to improve eyesight.
- You can sit on the floor or on the ground.
- Blink your eyes rapidly for 10-15 times.
- Take a rest and start again.
- Repeat this for 5 times.
3. Look Up and Down
It is very simple exercise to practice. First, you should decide two objects. One which is on the top (eg. fan) and another at the bottom (eg. your feet).
- Do not move your head.
- First look at the object which is at the top, then look at the bottom (eg your feet).
- Repeat this for few times.
4. Look Left and Right
Looking left and right is also the best exercise to strengthen vision and eye muscles.
Consider there are two objects. One is on your left side and another one on the right side. You have to look these objects for many times.
- Keep your head steady.
- Now, look at the left object then look at the right object.
- Repeat this for 10-20 times.
5. Rotate Eyes Clockwise
This is also one of the best exercises of yoga to improve eyesight naturally. It is effective to strengthen your eye muscles and improve eyesight.
- Sit comfortably on the chair or on the ground.
- Now rotate your eyes clockwise for few seconds.
- Take a rest then again start rotating your eyes anticlockwise.
- Repeat this for 10-20 times.
6. Bhastrika Pranayama
Bhastrika pranayama increases the blood circulation in the head region and improves eyesight.
[ More Details – Bhastrika Pranayama Steps and Benefits ]
7. Kapalbhati Pranayama
[ More Details – Steps and Benefits of Kapalbhati Pranayama ]
8. Bahya Pranayama
[ More Details – Steps and Benefits of Bahya Pranayama ]
9. Anulom Vilom Pranayama
Another important exercise of yoga to improve eyesight is doing Anulom Vilom pranayama. It is easy and effective.
[ More Details – Steps and Benefits of Anulom Vilom Pranayama ]
10. Udgeeth Pranayama
[ More Details – Steps and Benefits of Udgeeth Pranayama ]
Shirshasana is one of the best exercises of yoga to improve eyesight.
More Details – Steps and Benefits of Shirshasana
12. Shavasana (Corpse Pose)
[ More Details – Steps and Benefits of Shavasana ]
Hi friends, hope you found this article interesting on Baba Ramdev Exercises of Yoga to improve eyesight. If you want to share something important on this topic then do not forget to share and comment below.
Tips for Good Eyesight