To improve vision and strengthen your eyes, you should practice eye exercises regularly. If you are not aware of best eye exercises to improve vision naturally then this article will guide you to practice different eye exercises. Let’s check different eye exercises to strengthen vision naturally one by one.
Best Eye Exercises to Improve Vision
1. Eye Blinking
Blinking few seconds nourishes your eyes, improves eyesight and relieves the strain of eyes. If you are watching TV or working on a computer you may feel more stress due to less blinking. Hence blink your eyes for 2 minutes after 3-4 seconds.
Follow this way = Close – Squeeze – Squeeze – Open – Relax.
Palming is one of the best eye exercises to improve vision naturally. If you are working on a computer and feel tired and stress in eyes then just stop your work and start palming. Palming relaxes eye muscles and relieves stress around the eyes.
- Rub your hands on each other to make them warm.
- Now close your eyes and place your both the palms on your eyes. Do not touch your palms to the eyes. You can blink your eyes.
- Look into the dark for one minutes or more than that.
3. Figure of Eight
Tracing the figure of eight with your eyes is one of the best eye exercises to improve vision. This exercise is simple and effective to strengthen eye muscles and increase flexibility.
- Imagine there is a big figure of eight about 8-10 feet in front of you.
- Now start tracing the sides of figure eight (like writing number 8) for few minutes. That’s it.
4. Zoom In Zoom Out
Another important exercise to improve eyesight is zoom in and zoom out.
- Sit comfortably with an erect spine.
- Now outstretched your arm with thumb up.
- Focus on thumb for few seconds.
- Now while focusing on the thumb, bring your thumb closer to you about 3 inches in front of your eyes.
- After few seconds again outstretch your hand and focus on your thumb.
- This way practice this exercise for few minutes.
5. Look Near and Far
It is also one of the simple and natural ways to improve vision and fast.
- First, decide two objects.
- The first object (eg thumb, pencil or anything) should be about 10 inches in front of you and the second object ( painting, tree, fan) should be about 20 feet in front of you.
- Now focus on the second object for few seconds which is about 20 feet then focus on the first object which about 10 inches.
- Practice this for few minutes.
6. Rule of 20-20-20
Rule of 20-20-20 is one of the best eye exercises to improve vision naturally. It is very simple to practice.
Focus on the object which is about 20 feet away from you for 20 seconds, every 20 minutes. That’s it.
Hope you found these tips and exercises to improve eyesight interesting. If you have any suggestions please do not forget to share and comment.