There is no warning sign of cancer in early stage. In early stages the symptoms of lung cancer are not noticeable until they have spread too far. After diagnosing we find that the disease has become more advanced. It’s better to check with your doctor if you are suffering from any of these symptoms. After all precaution is better than cure.
General Symptoms of Lung Cancer
- Coughing more than 2-3 weeks.
- Pain in the arms, shoulder, neck and back.
- Loss of body energy.
- Weight loss.
- Shortness of breath.
- Coughing up blood. Blood in spit or phlegm.
- Paining in the chest.
- Loss of appetite.
- Pain while breathing and coughing.
- Loss of memory.
Less common symptoms of lung cancer
- Above symptoms become more severe.
- A hoarse voice.
- Difficulty in swallowing.
- Swelling in the neck.
- The lungs produce wheezing sound.
- Headache due to lung tumor create pressure on the main blood vein.
Most of the symptoms of lung cancer are listed above may occurs due to other health issue. So do not get scared and just confirm it with your doctor.
How yoga helps to cure lung cancer?
Yoga poses and pranayama plays an important role to relieve cancer. Practice pranayama like kapalbhati, bhastrika and anulom vilom pranayama daily for 30 minutes each to cure cancer.
- Pranayama regenerate dead cells.
- Excellent in enhancing the immune system.
- Releases stress, depression and hypertension.
- Improves proper blood circulation to regenerate dead cells.
- Strengthens lungs.
- Strengthens mental health.
- Strengthens mind, body and soul.
- Improves positive thinking.
- Increases positive energy in our body.
You may also like to read:
- What are General Signs and Symptoms of Cancer?
- Diabetes Symptoms – How Yoga Control and Cure Diabetes?
- Yoga for Kidney Failure – How Kapalbhati Pranayama Cures kidney?
- Cure Heart Disease By Yoga Pranayama Exercises
- Yoga and Pranayama for High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
- Top Yoga Exercises For Weight Loss
- Losing Belly Fat Fast By Kapalbhati Pranayama at Home
- Cure Depression Stress And Anxiety By Yoga And Pranayama