Yogurt is healthy and it should be included in our diet. But still, you are not aware of the advantages of yogurt then do not miss this article. Yogurt is probiotic. Rich source of protein, calcium, magnesium, vitamin B, and B12. Cures digestive problem, colon cancer. Good for bones and immune system. Let’s see why yogurt is healthy?
What is Yogurt?
Yogurt is a milk product which is obtained by adding active cultures Lactobacillus bulgaricus and streptococcus thermophilus in milk and convert it into yogurt.
Advantages of Yogurt
- One of the important advantages of yogurt is improving the function of digestion system. It contains probiotic means a good source of good bacteria known as Streptococcus, Thermophilus and Lactobacillus Bulgaricus. According to research this good bacteria in yogurt (probiotic) helps in proper digestion and avoid constipation.
- Excellent for strengthening the immune system.
- Good to prevent bacterial oral problems.
- Effective in reducing cholesterol. Which is good for the heart.
- Consuming yogurt with little sugar act as a good appetizer.
- An effective remedy for those suffering from Piles and Diarrhea. Those patients should eat rice with yogurt.gurt.
- Rich source of protein, calcium, magnesium, vitamin B, and B12.
- Prevent colon cancer and stomach ulcers. Cleans intestine on a regular basis due to good bacteria.
- Cures H-Pylori infection and Candida infection.
- Yogurt is a rich source of calcium so it is good for bones and teeth. It strengthens bones and prevents osteoporosis which is one of the important advantages of yogurt.
- Beneficial in curing urinary tract and bladder infections.
- Applying curd on the face for few minutes helps to tone your skin as well as make it smooth.
- Eating curd daily helps to gain weight.
- The arthritis patient should consult a doctor before eating yogurt.
- Should not eat after an evening or dinner.
- A cough, cold and asthma patient should not eat curd.
- Only fresh yogurt should be eaten even it is homemade yogurt.
- Should not be eaten alone. You can add sugar, jaggery or rock salt.
Hey friends, hope you found this article interesting after reading above advantages of yogurt. If yes then do not forget to share and comment below.