Yoga is the effective exercise to cure irregular periods naturally. An irregular period is common in women. Yoga is the best medicine to cure problems like menstruation disorder, heavy blood flow and painful menstruation periods.
Causes of irregular periods (Menstruation disorder)
- Heavy workout
- Loss of weight
- High body weight
- Infection in reproductive organ
- Changes in diet
- Birth control pills
- Hormonal imbalance
Yoga poses (exercises) benefits for irregular periods (Menstruation disorder)
- Yoga helps to reduce stress.
- Regular practice cures the abdominal disorders.
- Help to relax your body.
- Regulate every part of a body.
- Relieve menstrual pain.
- Improve the function of abdominal organs.
Yoga poses for irregular periods
- Seven pranayma
- Badhha konasana
- Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutaion)
Please scroll down to find the yoga poses
Halasana Plow Pose
Baddhakonasana – Butterfly Pose
Suryanamaskar – Sunsalutation
- Regular practicing yogasana and pranayama is a must for a better result. Consult your doctor before practicing yoga if you are suffering from any abdominal injuries.
- Do not practice yogasana during periods.
You may like to read: