Vajrasana is the simple asana which can be practiced after lunch or dinner also. Vajrasana is also known as ‘diamond pose’ which is best for practicing breathing exercises and meditation. Regular practice makes you stronger and healthier.
- Sit on the flat floor and fold your legs as shown in the above image.
- Keep the spine straight and close the eyes.
- Keep the right palm on right knee and left palm on left knee.
- Now start to inhale slowly then exhale.
- When you exhale try to think that your disorders are coming out from your nose.
- Repeat these steps for 5 minutes and take a rest. You can increase the time for 15 minutes.
Benefits of Vajrasana
- Calms the mind and bring stability to mind.
- Cures constipation, acidity, increases digestion process.
- Those suffering from gas problems can practice immediately after lunch or dinner.
- Helps to get rid of back pain.
- Cures stomach disorder.
- Cures urinary problems.
- Strengthens the sexual organs.
- Increases blood circulation.
- It is preferred for meditation and concentration.
- Helps to reduce obesity.
- Strengthens the thigh muscles.
- Acts as a painkiller in arthritis patients.
Practice Vajrasana for 15 to 20 minutes after lunch or dinner. You can increase the period as long as you can. You can practice before having food also.
- A person suffering from joint pain should not practice this asana.
- Should practice under expert guidance.
You may also like to read:
1. Diabetes Symptoms – How Yoga Control and Cure Diabetes?
2. Yoga for Kidney Failure – How Kapalbhati Pranayama Cures kidney?
3. Cure Heart Disease By Yoga Pranayama Exercises
4. Yoga and Pranayama for High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
5. Top Yoga Exercises For Weight Loss
6. Losing Belly Fat Fast By Kapalbhati Pranayama at Home
7. Cure Depression Stress And Anxiety By Yoga And Pranayama