If you are suffering from hyperthyroidism means your body is producing more amount of thyroid hormones T3 and T4. To treat hyperthyroidism, you should try home remedies instead of taking chemical tablets until death. Home remedies are effective to treat thyroid problems within 3 months. Let’s see what are the symptoms and home remedies for hyperthyroidism?
Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism
- Increased or decrease appetite
- More sweating
- Shortness of breath
- Vision changes
- Increased blood sugar
- Irregular menstrual
- Heat intolerance
- Weight loss
Home Remedies for Hyperthyroidism
1. Coriander Seeds
Coriander is one of the best home remedies for hyperthyroidism in the world. Coriander leaves and coriander seeds both are effective to treat hyperthyroidism. Let’s see three ways to use coriander to treat hyperthyroidism.
- Grind some coriander leaves and make a thick paste of it. Eat 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves paste with one glass of lukewarm water daily for three months.
- Put 1 tablespoon of coriander seeds at night in a glass of lukewarm water. Drink this water on an empty stomach in the morning and grind the seeds or chew thoroughly before eating.
- Add one tablespoon of coriander seeds in a cup of water and boil it for few minutes. When water becomes half of it, drink the mixture like a warm tea. It should be drunk on an empty stomach in the morning and evening. Continue it for three months.
2. Cow Urine (Gomutra)
Gomutra ( Desi Cow Urine) is also one of the best home remedies for hyperthyroidism. Drinking cup (50ml) of cow urine on an empty stomach in the morning will cure thyroid problems within three months. If you will add tulsi leaves in it then it will help cure thyroid in 2 months.
3. Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
Amla is also the best medicine for an overactive thyroid problem. Mix the 1 teaspoon of powder of Amla with 1 teaspoon of honey and make a thick paste. Eat this paste daily on an empty stomach in the morning.
4. Omega-3 Fatty Acids
First, you will have to check that whether you are getting enough omega-3 fatty acids or not. Because without this the thyroid gland will not function properly and balance hormone in your body.
Hence to treat thyroid problem you should include the intake of
- Grass-fed animal products
5. Lemon Balm
Lemon balm is also one of the best home remedies for hyperthyroidism. The phenolic acid, flavonoids and other compounds of this herb are much effective to treat and stimulate the overactive thyroid.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Lemon balm in a cup of boiling water.
- stir well and keep it as it is for 5 minutes.
- Strain it and drink the water three times a day.
Tips for Thyroid Problems
- Avoid free flow salt. Use sendha, black or normal salt only.
- Ginger is a good source of anti-inflammatory which is effective to treat thyroid problems.
- Eat walnut and almonds
- Use of black pepper in your food which is found effective to treat a thyroid problem.