You may have heard that if your stomach is well then everything is well. But when the heat of your stomach increases then everything is not well. You are definitely going to become sick due to excess of stomach heat. But you can reduce the excess of stomach heat by using home remedies instead of taking allopathic medicines. Let’s see the best home remedies for heat in the stomach.
Stomach Heat Causes
- Excess of stomach acid
- Eating spicy food
- Lack of sleep
- Having heavy food at night
- Medication like painkillers and antibiotics
- Smoking and Alcohol
- Eating more
- No exercise
- Not eating on right time
- Poor lifestyle
Stomach Heat Symptoms
- Burning sensation in the stomach and chest
- Mouth ulcers
How to Reduce Stomach Heat Naturally?
- Keep a habit of drinking plenty of water throughout the day.
- Gargling with Haldi (Turmeric) and water is one of the effective ways to reduce heat in the stomach.
- Drink Chhas or Dahi right after having your lunch. It will reduce the heat in the stomach and improve your digestion.
- Always include 1-2 tablespoon of Desi cow ghee in your meal. Cow ghee is one of the best home remedies to reduce heat in the stomach and pitta dosha.
- Drinking lukewarm lemon water is also a quick way to reduce heat in the stomach.
- After having your meal keep habit of eating a piece of Gur (Jaggery) and drink water. It will boost digestion process and maintain your body temperature.
- To reduce excess heat in stomach quickly you can have a coconut water.
- Lemon water with 1-2 pinch of black salt is effective to reduce excess heat in the stomach. It will digest your food also.
- Always eat slowly and avoid heavy food at night.
- Do not eat more than your hunger.
- Do not drink water while having your food. Drink water 1 hour after having food. But right after having your food you can drink chhas, lassi or lemon juice.
[ Rules of Drinking Water ]
- Honey is also effective to reduce heat in the stomach so have it.
- Sugarcane juice is also the best drink to reduce excess heat in the stomach.
Hope you found this article interesting and you will try it. If you want to share your experience and more tips on how to reduce stomach heat then do not forget to comment below.