Excellent yoga exercise for those suffering from Back pain. The pose is know as Balasana (Child Pose). This pose stretches and relaxes the spine.
Steps for Balasana (Child’s Pose)
- To start the asana first sit on knees with buttocks touching on your heels.
- Place your hand on thighs and palms down. Maintain the position of thighs as shown in the above image.
- While exhaling slowly bring your chest between your knees and swinging hands forward as shown in the above image.
- Breathe gently and hold the posture for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After this inhale slowly and return to starting position.
- Repeat this asana for 5 to 10 times.
Benefits Balasana (Child’s Pose)
- Stretches and Strengthens muscle of hips, thighs and ankles
- Helps to relieve stress and fatigue.
- Increases blood circulation.
- Helps to cure back pain.
Precautions for Balasana
- You can use pillows under your forehead if it is difficult to place on the floor.
- If suffering from knees injuries or diarrhea should not do this asana.
- Those suffering from high blood pressure should not practice.
View more yoga poses
You may like to read
1. Top Weight Loss Exercises and Diet Tips
2. Top Health Problems
3. Top Home Remedies
4. Top Health Tips
5. Pranayama – Breathing Exercises
You may also like to read:
- Diabetes Symptoms – How Yoga Control and Cure Diabetes?
- Yoga for Kidney Failure – How Kapalbhati Pranayama Cures kidney?
- Cure Heart Disease By Yoga Pranayama Exercises
- Yoga and Pranayama for High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
- Top Yoga Exercises For Weight Loss
- Losing Belly Fat Fast By Kapalbhati Pranayama at Home
- Cure Depression Stress And Anxiety By Yoga And Pranayama