According to ancient Ayurveda cow ghee is full of essential nutrients, fatty acids, antibacterial, anti fungal, anti-oxidants and antiviral properties. It is cool, sweet and full of saturated fat. You can add 2 teaspoon of it on your cooked food during lunch or dinner or you can use it in cooking. If the ghee is in solid state then warm it for some time till it become liquid. Keep in mind that if cow ghee is very old then it is more effective and costly.
Cow Ghee Health Benefits and Uses
- Excellent for cooking.
- It is an excellent home remedy to improve digestion and curing constipation. It helps to secrete enzymes that digest the food. Stimulates digestive system.
- Drinking a warm glass of milk containing a spoon of cow ghee before going to bed will enhance your digestion power and clean the stomach in the morning.
- It is known as a brain tonic. Excellent for improving memory power and intelligence. Best for strengthening mental health.
- Normalizes vata and pitta. Nourishes body.
- It is best for cancer patients. Having power to stop growing cancer cells.
- It is best to improve the voice.
- Improve sperm count and strengthens sexual power.
- It helps to feel more hungry.
- Strengthens immune system and vitality.
- Good for eyes and vision.
- Good for building stamina.
- Excellent for glowing skin.
- Excellent for increasing appetite.
- It is beneficial for curing thyroid dysfunction.
- It is used to heal wounds, chapped lips and mouth ulcers.
- Detoxifies body.
- Bleeding nose, brain stroke, sinus headaches and migraine problem get cured completely. Add 2 drops of little bit warm cow ghee in the nostrils for a few days and see the miracle.
- Body massage with ghee boosts immune system .
- Cures insomnia.
- Best for lubrication of joint.
- Burn healing – Also useful when applied to burns.
- Adding 1-2 teaspoon of ghee specifically helps reduce stubborn belly fat. But Excess of ghee may increase your weight.
- The study says that it mobilize fats from stubborn fat areas of the body. Break down fat from body.
- Increases metabolism and reduces bad cholesterol.
- Helps in curing hair fall.
- Good for healthy heart.
- It is recommended for those suffering from piles, fissure and fistula problems. Apply ghee directly externally for relieving pain and burning sensation. Taking ghee internally helps for softening stool and cure constipation.
Precautions for Cow Ghee
- It should be pure.
- Should not consume more. It may lead to weight gain.
- Should consume it in moderation.
- Exercise or physical activity is necessary for those consuming cow ghee on daily basis. Otherwise it may leads to weight gain.
- Should consult a doctor to see if ghee is good for you or not.
View all home remedies
- What Are the Benefits of Drinking Hot Honey and Lemon Water?
- Top Health Benefits Of Turmeric Milk For Health And Beauty