Most of people suffering from Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) may not show any symptoms because the body can tolerate even large damage to the kidney. Or they may not show any symptoms till the situation becomes critical.
Sings and symptoms of chronic kidney disease includes
- Frequent urination
Especially at night the frequency of urination increase. Sometimes you feel urge to urinate but you find unable to urinate.
- Swelling of the legs
When kidneys unable to remove waste and unnecessary fluid from the body, the waste or extra fluid gets build up and causes swelling hands, feet, ankles and face.
- High blood pressure (Hypertension)
- Fatigue and weakness
In Chronic kidney disease the level of erythropoietin hormone decrease. Count of red blood cells decreases resulting anemia and supply of oxygen to cells decreases. It causes fatigue and weakness.
- Nausea and vomiting
If the kidneys are not removing waste products then it starts to build up in the body. It causes loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting.
- Skin rashes and itching
Due to waste products and fluid increases in the body causes skin rashes and itching.
- Shortness of breath
In chronic kidney disease the kidney does not remove waste products and fluid from the body. In results the fluid start to build up in the lungs which causes shortness of breath.
- Erectile dysfunction and decrease in sexual interest in men
- Blood in the urine
It may be due to other reasons but better to take doctor advice if you find blood in urine.
- Pain in back, chest, joints and muscle cramps
Sometimes fluid-filled cysts on the kidneys or build up around the lining of the heart, liver and in the lungs causes pain in back, chest and joints.
Yoga to prevent and cure chronic kidney disease?
In pranayama kapalbhati pranayama is one of the best breathing exercise which
- Improves function of kidney.
- Regenerate dead cells.
- Increase blood circulation.
- Lower down high creatinine level.
- Removes toxins from the body.
Read more – Yoga for Kidney Failure
Should consult a doctor if you find any above symptoms to avoid further complications.
You may also like to read:
- What are General Signs and Symptoms of Cancer?
- Diabetes Symptoms – How Yoga Control and Cure Diabetes?
- Yoga for Kidney Failure – How Kapalbhati Pranayama Cures kidney?
- Cure Heart Disease By Yoga Pranayama Exercises
- Yoga and Pranayama for High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
- Top Yoga Exercises For Weight Loss
- Losing Belly Fat Fast By Kapalbhati Pranayama at Home
- Cure Depression Stress And Anxiety By Yoga And Pranayama
- How Alzheimers Disease Can Be Treated by Yoga