What is alzheimers
Alzheimers is the most common form of dementia. It is neurological disorder and it damages brain cells. This causes problems with memory, thinking and behavior. The symptoms get worse with the time to time.
Warning signs and symptoms of alzheimers disease in early stage
- Short-term memory loss
In this case the person finds difficult to remember recent activity, conversion or event
- Difficulty in doing daily routine task
like brushing, writing, reading, bathing, making calls etc.
Find yourself lost in own house or place. Find yourself putting household items in places they don’t belong, like placing a bed in the bathroom and so many.
- Trouble with communication or language
Unable to recall daily words.
- Changing mood
You can notice unpredictable change in mood and behavior. For example suddenly getting sad to happy or calm to angry.
- Changes in slipping time
A person suffering from Alzheimer’s sleep for more hours. In most of the cases person sleep during the day rather than at night.
- Repeating or asking one thing again and again.
- Forgetting own family surrounding.
- Asking for bath again and again when they have already taken a bath. Or avoiding to take a bath and insisting that they have already taken a bath.
- Wear same clothes again and again.
Symptoms of alzheimers disease in the middle age
- Difficulty in doing daily routine task. Need to take special care of Alzheimer’s patient.
- Continuous visual hallucinations.
- Loss of confidence.
- Getting angry all the time.
- Find them self in unknown location. But actually they are sitting on their daily places in their own house.
Symptoms of alzheimers in the old age
- Difficulty in recognizing people
- Communication problem
- Loss of confidence
- Short term memory loss
- Getting scare all the time
- Getting scare to walk
- Need special care and help
How yoga helps to cure Alzheimers disease
- Strengthens mind, body and sole.
- It improves concentration.
- Refreshes mood.
- Releases stress, depression and tensions.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Improves function of the brain.
- Boost immune system.
- Increases memory power naturally.
- Regenerate dead cells.
- Ease migraine.
- Yoga pranayama releases stress hormones. In results it reduces dementia.
Risk factor of Alzheimers disease
You may also like to read:
- What are General Signs and Symptoms of Cancer?
- Diabetes Symptoms – How Yoga Control and Cure Diabetes?
- Yoga for Kidney Failure – How Kapalbhati Pranayama Cures kidney?
- Cure Heart Disease By Yoga Pranayama Exercises
- Yoga and Pranayama for High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
- Top Yoga Exercises For Weight Loss
- Losing Belly Fat Fast By Kapalbhati Pranayama at Home
- Cure Depression Stress And Anxiety By Yoga And Pranayama