The union between the mind, body and soul is called ‘Yoga’ in Sanskrit. Yoga basically originated in india before more than 5000 years. Yoga consist of different types of asana (poses) and pranayama. Pranayama is the breathing exercise which is part of yoga.
Yoga mainly consists of Exercise, Breathing and Meditation. Regularly practicing yoga not only cure diseases but also we can stay away from the physical and mental disorder. Yoga helps to increase the resistance power of the human body and long lasting energy level. The most well known benefits of yoga poses and pranayama is strengthening the mind, body and soul.
The question arises in our mind that why yoga is important for our health and why yoga is so much popular in the world?
For this we should see the benefits of yoga poses and pranayama and its importance.
Health Benefits of Yoga poses and Pranayama.
- Helps to cure the heart related disorders and other respiratory system.
- Helps to stay calm and bring stability in mind.
- Cures the problems related to the nervous system.
- Improve blood circulation.
- Cures migraine, blockage in arteries of heart, sinus problems and depression, hypertension.
- Controls obesity.
- It relieves tension, anger and anxiety.
- Cure for constipation, acidity, diabetes, asthma and all kinds of respiratory troubles, sinus and even hair loss.
- Improves concentration.
- Cures high blood pressure and low blood pressure.
- Develops self-confidence.
- Yoga improves memory power.
- Mood improves.
- Normalizes weight.
- Improve sleep (cure insomnia) .
- Gives flexibility to the body.
- Improve spositive thinking.
- Improves the control of breath.
Basic Precautions while doing yoga
- Those suffering from breathing problems should avoid pranayama which consist of holding their breath for long time.
- Yoga should be done on an empty stomach.
- Yoga poses and pranayama should be done properly to avoid any pain and injuries. Practice under expert guidance.
- Should maintain a gap of 5 hours between yoga and your food.
- Consult a doctor before practicing yoga to find the root cause of your problem.
- People suffering from high or low blood pressure should consult a doctor first and practice under expert guidance.
- You can start yoga exercise after jogging or walking to get good results. Just maintain a gap of 15 to 20 minutes.
- Avoid tea, coffee, cold drinks and alcohol which increases toxins in our body and leads to stress and illness.
- Drink lots of water (8-10 glasses) in a day to keep your digestive system fine.
- Include food which is rich in fiber like fruit and green vegetables.
- Never overstrain or force yourself unnecessarily while practice yoga poses or pranayama. Follow your expert guidance.
Follow the simple steps and practice regularly to experience the outstanding health benefits of yoga poses and pranayama breathing exercises.