Fastest diet to lose weight
- Warm water in the morning – It is a medicine to burn fat naturally. Once you wake up make a habit of drinking 2 glasses of warm water with lemon which is the fastest diet to lose weight. You can ad lemon juice. Drink only warm water instead of cold water throughout the day. At least 3 liters of water you should drink in a day. It will help to flush out toxins and clean stomach. Read more..
- Breakfast – You can have an egg omelet with milk or egg sandwich. But those are vegetarian can eat a veg sandwich or chapati and vegetable.
- Mid morning snacks – After early morning breakfast you can eat a bowl of sprouts, fruits or salad.
- Lunch – One bowl of daal, curd, vegetables with two chapattis and fruits. Another option you can have like salad, chicken sandwich or veg sandwich.
- Evening snacks – A slice of toasted bread or 2 biscuits with 1 cup of tea or coffee.
- Dinner – 1-2 Chapati with vegetables or bowl of salad.
Important tips for weight loss
- Small meals through out the day – It will help you to digest food properly and avoid constipation and indigestion.
- Include salad – Eat salad before eating anything.
- Avoide white rice, sweets and cold drinks and junk food.
- Warm water with lemon and honey is the fastest diet to lose weight. Read more..
- Minimize use of oil in food.
- Avoid late eating – Have dinner before 2 hours going to bed.
- Eat slowly – Eating slowly is the key to lose weight. At least you should take 20 minutes to eat and chew food properly.
- Proper sleep is good for health. As per study it will help you to lose weight.
- Eat more vegetables– It contains more fibers. But use less oil.
- Avoid junk food
- Kapalbhati pranayama is compulsory. It is a natural way to lose weight fast. You can practice it from 30 minutes to 1 hour as per your capacity. Read more..
- Walking and jogging early in the morning – Do not forget to drink warm lemon water when you wake up. It will help you to clean your stomach. After jogging rest for 15 minutes then start yoga. Specially Kapalbhati pranayama and Bhastrika.