Jaiphal or Nutmeg is one of the spice which is used in cooking. It is full of essential nutrition, mineral, vitamins, so it is used as home remedy also.
Insomnia (Sleeping disorder)
Add a pinch of Jaiphal or Nutmeg in warm milk and drink before going to bed. You can add jaiphal or nutmeg with honey. Jaiphal plays an important role to improve sleep and curing sleeping disorder.
It is full of antiseptic and antisymmetry property so it helps to clean skin and prevent skin disease. Add 1 tbsp powder of jaiphal, 1 tbsp of honey and 1 tbsp of lemon. Apply this mixture on your face for overnight or for 1 hour. It will reduce pimples and acne. If your skin is more sensitive, it is advisable to do a patch test.
Nutmeg contains some essential compound that helps to cure stomach problems like indigestion, stomach ache, gases, constipation, acidity and ulcer. Mix 1/4th tsp of jaiphal in one glass of warm water and drink before going to bed.
Jaiphal oil is beneficial to reduce pain if it will apply on gums and teeth.
Apply jaiphal oil directly on joint pain. It is the best home remedy to reduce joint pain.
Apply paste of Nutmeg (Jaiphal) and water on forehead to get rid of headache.
Boosts immunity and resistance power
Due to full of essential nutrition, mineral, vitamins, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, it helps to increase blood circulation, boost immunity and resistance power.
Boost brain power
Drinking mixture of jaiphal and milk improve function of the brain and excellent in treating Alzheimer disease. Reduces stress, anxiety and depression. Improves memory naturally.
Liver and Kidney Detox
Nutmeg or jaiphal helps to release toxins from liver or kidneys. It is also helpful to prevent or dissolve kidney stones.
Due to its antibacterial property it helps to get rid of mouth bacteria. In most of the toothpaste it is used to treat gum and teeth problems. You can add a pinch or jaiphal powder on toothpaste to brush your teeth. Or you can apply it directly on the teeth or gum.
Apply paste of jaiphal and water on your nose and forehead. This will soak up all the cold.
Jayaphal (Nutmeg) should be rubbed on a stone. Mixture of nutmeg and honey can be taken for 3-4 times a day to cure cough.
- Should not consume excess of nutmeg. It may lead to stomach pain, nausea, hallucination, lack of concentration, restlessness, asthma or allergy.
- Should be taken in small dose. Not more than 3-6 grams. Expert advise is must before consuming Jaiphal or Nutmeg.
More home remedies
- What Are the Benefits of Drinking Hot Honey and Lemon Water?
- Baking Soda ( Sodium Bicarbonate), Amazing Uses and Benefits
- Cow Ghee Health Benefits and Uses
- Top Health Benefits Of Turmeric Milk For Health And Beauty
- How Yogurt is Healthy and Most Nutritious for You?
- Click for more home remedies
- Top Amazing Health Benefits of Raw Onion