Pawanamuktasana knows as Wind Removing Pose. It is beneficial to cure gas problems and poor digestion. Regular practice of Pawanmuktasana helps to stimulate bowel movement which is very necessary for removing waste material.
Steps of Pawanmuktasana
- Lie flat on your back and keep the legs straight and relax breath deeply and rhythmically.
- Inhale slowly and lift the legs and bend in the knee. Bring upwards to the chest till your thigh touches to stomach
- Hug your knees in place and lock your fingers.
- Try to touch the knee with your nose tip. This is not easy for the first time. But regular practice you can do this. Hold this position for 20 to 30 seconds. You can extend it to 1 minute as per your capability.
- Now exhale slowly and come back to the original position that is Shavasana (Lie straight)
- This is very beneficial for stomach abs. The results are very impressive.
- Practice 3 to 5 cycles each day.
- Pavanamuktasana cures acidity Indigestion and Constipation.
- pavanamuktasana is very good for all abdominal organs.
- Regular practice pavanamuktasana cures gastrointestinal problems.
- Helpful for those suffering from gas problems, acidity, arthritis pain, heart problems and waist pain.
- Strengthens back muscle and cures back pain.
- It gives flat stomach. Everyone should practice this asana on a flat stomach.
- Pavanamuktasana is very beneficial for reproductive organ and for menstruation disorder.
Those suffering from high blood pressure, Slip disc, Ulcer should not do this asana. In pregnancy and menstruation, women should not practice this.
You may also like to read:
- Diabetes Symptoms – How Yoga Control and Cure Diabetes?
- Yoga for Kidney Failure – How Kapalbhati Pranayama Cures kidney?
- Cure Heart Disease By Yoga Pranayama Exercises
- Yoga and Pranayama for High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
- Top Yoga Exercises For Weight Loss
- Losing Belly Fat Fast By Kapalbhati Pranayama at Home
- Cure Depression Stress And Anxiety By Yoga And Pranayama